Tuesday 31 March 2015

The Ciclotte

Home Exercise in Style!

Fitness equipment, home accessory, a design object. Finally, an exercise bike for living.

Here is a modern centerpiece for your living room ... that will turn it into your private gym! Either way - this gadget’s unique shape and elegant Italian inspired design is sure to impress.

Ciclotte is a stationary bike that has a unique approach to exercising. The rider’s posture, the minimalist design and the appeal of the materials used immediately evoke the sensations of a road race.

Appr. US$8,500 for the steel version

Oh right, back to the sculpture idea: There is a "Lamborghini" and a "Swarovski" edition should you require an even cooler look!

Buy it here!

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your wepost. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your post in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards! ixoost esavox lamborghini speaker system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog! mindball game for sale

    ReplyDelete